Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

PaulB, an excellently written and enjoyable read, but slightly erroneous factually. I must observe, it would take a suicide leap of prodigious proportions to reach the cereal section from the cafe. Much more likely would be a hard landing in the soft drinks section.

With regard to the salt, sauce, mustard etc; sadly, someone will probably advise us that condiment packaging is a health and safety requirement these days. Besides, what on earth is Collette thinking, an English breakfast demands BROWN sauce, not ketchup. Tut tut. ps I thought it true of the Irish breakfast too?

Furthermore, I am also amused/frustrated by the size ratio between the tin tea-pots and the HUGE mugs into which one is meant to pour a cup of insipid tea, made probably with much time consuming soaking of a Tesco "Value" (think not) tea bag! Whatever happened to tea cups and saucers?

end link