Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes I can confirm that ColetteB is the master of the long goodbye. No matter where you go she takes an hour to say goodbye. So if you decide to leave somewhere at 8.30 you have to allow til 9.30 for your departure time GRRRR!!!

Also one can clearly see for example the difference between men and wimmin when it comes to mobile phone use. The phone is permanently stuck in the female hand when they walk from a to b and almost permanently in the ear thru lunch. How did they manage before mobile phones? I dunno.. BB herself would pine with heart abroken if someone confiscated this metal toy. Life would cease to have any meaning.The inventor of the humble text has a lot to answer for.

However differences can sometimes be good..even pleasant. The fact that Cheryl Cole is now available and back on the market, gives us all hope that with a bit of luck and a strong tail wind, we might wash up on a desert island with her one day soon..having just rescued her from a shipwreck and she being eternally grateful...

"Is there anything I can do for you Paul??
    ah well not right now Cheryl..Im counting me coconuts!"

end link