Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Vic - so how many businesses have you actually talked to about this 'Town Business Plan'?

You have not talked to the Dover District Chamber of Commerce as far as I know? No good talking to Councils - they are the worse people to talk to about business as they really have no idea at all....In anything like this you need significant business support.

So what business expertise would you be bringing to the table and what business backing?

Are you not going off on your own on a tangent without even considering about what serious business organisations might already be thinking, or even planning? Would that not be a bit silly and counter productive?

Vic - I am sorry mate but your plan would be totally lacking any credability with the Councils without serious business backing and that is the first step.

I and the Chamber have already had some talks with certain people, including Roger and DDC.

end link