Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Oh for goodness sake! Is there no end to this torment?
    He seems to think he can single handedly run Dover. How many more silly ideas is he going to have before he wakes up to himself and realises he's making himself a laughing stock!!
    He was told by several people last year that he will never win an election, never be taken seriously and would be better off saving his money. Did he listen? No he didn't because his ego is so big it keeps him away from the real world.
    Maybe if he concentrated on just one thing, like helping Keith with his youth club, he would be taken more seriously but he doesn't do anything without coming on here and trying to make himself look big. It ain't working mate - you are so boring!!
    If anyone could take on the mantle of TCM it would be Roger, a man who works quietly and successfully for Dover - without constantly looking for praise. As soon as we learnt that the carnival wouldn't go ahead along came Mr Matcham who would hold it on River recreation ground. How he thought River could cope with all the traffic etc that would have generated he completely overlooked because he has all these ideas and doesn't think them through.
    I'm sorry if I sound harsh but it's not just me who feels this way, several people I've spoken to recently have said the same things. These little "I know something you don't and I'll tell you when I'm ready" postings are straight from a school playground. Grow up Mr Matcham and stop boring us with all this rubbish
    Sue is right - boring boring boring!

end link