Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

My neighbours burglar alarm went off yesterday afternoon so I went around and checked it out. I couldn't see anything and had a good look around the house, so went back and called the police. They took my details, their details,the details of the dogs passing the house, the inside leg measurement of the fella across the way, the shoe size of someone in the next village and then didn't bother to come out. The man I spoke with said that if I couldn't see anything it was probably ok, but that he would pass the info to any patrol cars local and they might drop in, but it was their call to prioritise. They didn't. These must be the samepolice that failed to halt the open air drug dealing festival that took place within a few yards of several schools, outside my house and on my street corner, in broad daylight all day every day by recognised people whose car registration numbers, mobile phone details, home addresses, names and days and times of activities were regularly and frequently passed to the police for two years before any arrests were made, and then the arrests were bungled as they called when the dealer was out, and she then said that as she as out the police could not prove that someone else had not placed the drugs in her flat in her absence, as her defence. I am just mentioning it.

end link