Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Baz;
    You need to talk to YOUR cabinet members as there no frightened in coming forward telling me of the infighting both in the cabinet and the conservative group, Johns probably correct the group is to big and it will hard to keep the so called conservative back benchers busy.

JOHN
    I'm afraid im not into this jumping parties like others have done, and should Sue want to get the full set of cards and join Labour im afraid I would oppose it.
    Thats not to say I don't hav respect for SUE because I do, She works hard and is not frightened to speak her mind which she should be proud of.
    THE council is sadly lacking personalities now,ad politics is the worse for it.
    I'm sure even Baz would agree in his days(all those years ago)there were a lo of different personalities in the chamber but sadly most have now moved on.

You carry Sue, the people are with you, don't bac down now!

end link