Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

There's a little gem of a story in the Dover Express(p7) about a fallout between DDC Cabinet members over a loo closure in Russell Gardens, (wherever that is!?)

Yes our very own forumite, Sue Nicholas, has had a bit of rumbustous blast at still forumite, ermm I think, the silent Nigel Collor.

" I am very cross " says Sue and lets face it none of us want to see a very cross Sue Nicholas...especially when she needs to spend a penny in a hurry.

If Sue wants to spend a penny in Russell Gardens well she should be darn well able to.Yes quite right too. But it seems Nigel, who is responsible for such savoury aspects of DDC life, has shut the Loo down in an effort to save a few bob for the cash strapped DDC coffers.

"Its in a dingy corner!" says Nigel, grappling around for an excuse.

The Dover Express shows a picture of the sad looking toilets all boarded up and miserable. I will go one better and show a picture of Sue and Nigel about to be boarded up and miserable on a new bus, or perhaps it was in former happier(!!) times.

end link