Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Bern
    Our postings overlapped so I apologise for not addressing the points you raised. Again I reiterate that I was not referring to the greedy speculative low lifes who lose billions on the market and are then rewarded with a golden handshake which in most instances equals some other persons total lifetime earnings.No forget about them.I am referring to the continous and systemic abuse that occurs in this country day in and day out.Care homes are being fined on a daily basis for either hiring illegal workers on low pay or for just not paying the minimum wage.Agricultural workers are being shipped in to undertake back breaking work on the fields so that we can enjoy fresh home produced products.DavidH a man I admire and like has rightly been beating the drum for Fair Trade but it must also apply at home as well as a abroad.The common denominator between the illegal care worker and the farm worker is that they are both trapped in poverty.The employer realises this and exploits it by keeping their salaries low.Where else are they going to run.Who will listen to them but it all boils down to who really cares.Well the TUC care and are merely firing a warning shot across the bows of the few unscrupulous employers who may wish to take advantage of the current crisis.They would be negligent if they didn't.

end link