Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

For once I disagree with Mrek...pause,gulp, sit down for a while. The big bankers (how I struggle with the spelling...) are big bankers because they are greedy, manipulative, clever, lacking an altruistic bone in their bodies!! Many - not all!! - small and smallish businesses are in it together with the workers, inter-dependent and inter-reliant. Some will exploit the situation, but most won't. They can't afford to, for one thing, and for another thing they really don't want to! A Not For Profit organisation i work for has had to tell the workers there is no pay rise this year. They didn't want to, but the alternative is a reduction in services and therefore a reduction in jobs, simple as. The decision was agonised over, all options were explored at length, and the workers have been supported to understand. Not the act of a Baron Hardup!!!!!

end link