Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This bye election is turning out to be so boring, reckon there will be more candidates than voters, St Rads turn out so low, usually turn out about 10% is that repesetative of the ward that means 90% dont support the winner

I hope that locals do turn out but i can see a surprize result happening and the favourite may lose out This bye election is turning out to be so boring, reckon there will be more candidates than voters, St Rads turn out so low, usually turn out about 10% is that repesetative of the ward that means 90% dont support the winner

I hope that locals do turn out but i can see a surprize result happening and the favourite may lose out This bye election is turning out to be so boring, reckon there will be more candidates than voters, St Rads turn out so low, usually turn out about 10% is that repesetative of the ward that means 90% dont support the winner

I hope that locals do turn out but i can see a surprize result happening and the favourite may lose out

end link