Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Why is it so cold at this time of the year as I am up all night most nights Ihave the heating on but not high ,but this year it is higher because of the cold my wife tells me I feel cold more because I have to take Warfarin which thins the blood,any way the weather is very dry so I WATER THE GARDEN in the mornings , I know my posts are very boring to any that read them but because we do not go out like we did once and up many hrs I do not have much to say but need to do t because it helps pass the time yes I do the rug making and playing my Guitars badley I might say but getting better as time goes on,I still need to talk at times but I do not see my mates or family for over a year now and the wife does not stay awake all night I talk to the cat but that ends up with him going out. Some of my flowers are now dieing off so I cut the heads off and the tall ones I cut down which I think makes it better next year with a better head on them some have had up to four heads on this year never had four before.

end link