Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I don't think "clique" is an appropriate word Ross, nor do I believe the Administration should change from Conservative to Labour; we would be back in the old days of bad services, bad financial management and a housing department that was described as poor.

It has been the most efficient Council at DDC for many, many years (ask the Audit Commission) and the strategic moves to bring long-term dynamic change could only have been done by this adminstration and Leader.

What Dover Town needs is "ground-floor" work being done, in, on and around the Town; work that can only be done by a Dover Business Support Body, working inpartnership with DDC and DTC.

Businesses also should accept that for the Town in which they trade, to make progress, they have to play a part too, if only by supporting (financially and morally) a Business Support Body through subscriptions.

I do think that better communications (from DDC) would keep people aware of what is going on and what is intended to happen for the Town.

Roger

end link