Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Oh Bern, what a truly awful experience for you both, I hope you at least had an enjoyable time at the National.

I checked the web myself on Friday evening for train times as Saskia was filming this weekend in Faversham (playing the part of a tearaway teenager, well, that should be easy lol!) and had to be there rather early on both Saturday and Sunday morning.

I did by chance (and you had to search hard), find the information online that there were no trains for half of the journey which was covered by a bus service with a rather long wait inbetween. So I had to make the time to drive her there and back. In light of your story I'm glad I made that decision. Obviously, I'm all for safe rail travel and engineering works are necessary, weekends seem the appropriate time to do this, but honestly, for goodness sake they should supply clean, warm, and updated buses and service with considerate staff who make sure that the passengers always come first. And all we want after all, is just good customer service, its not too much to ask!

end link