Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

My funniest snow memory was walking to work in London one February morning when we had quite heavy snow (during the 80s.) As I turned the corner I slipped on an icy patch (snow didn't prevent me from wearing 5 inch heels in those days!) I crashed to the ground and a smartly dressed business man stopped to help me to my feet. I thanked him and grabbed hold of his hand only to pull him over with me as I slipped again! He was absolutely soaked; face down in slush which pleased him immensely as he was off to an important meeting!

Another time in New York after Christmas we were getting a taxi to the airport when I slipped on the snow getting in (I was wearing low heeled boots this time ok) and ended up in a deep slushy puddle between the cab door and pavement. The bum of my jeans was totally saturated so the driver had to wait whilst I got my case out of the boot and ran back into the hotel and got dried and changed!

end link