Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Snow joke or is it.

Come on while we have the snow has anyone got anything funny or otherwise that happened due to the snow.

I left school at 15 and went to Canterbury College as an apprentice there I built a sledge, using two old chrome car bumpers. I welded the frame to the bumpers and put a board on top to lie on. It was a great job and as I remember I got some good points for it in the welding class.

Then the snow came ((the following year I think) and off up to the park I went with my pride and joy of a sledge. I set it up at the top of the slope and off I went, it went so fast I could not control it; I smashed into a tree shot forward and knocked myself out. Off I went to hospital by ambulance where I stayed for a day or so.

When I got out of hospital it was raining, no snow and guess what I never saw my sledge again.

end link