Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Howard I am starting to like you more and more, I am a little bit tipsy after an excellent night at the Dublin Man of War do you think we should meet? after all this communication
    I did also went to the Lydden Bell at later than 7 and it was a brilliant spread, I met some people I knew and some just passing through....the new landlord is called Dean and is really out to please.. very nice
    It was nice but no singles very village - y. The menu looks good but I spent quite a time being earbashed by a Hope (at Lydden) fan who told me their menu was much better. I thought that was a bit naughty..was he a spy?? Now I have to try both for food.
    So much to do so little time.

The Railway Bell was empty again as I passed by on 3 occasions this evening..and bad reports again from locals talking round and about basically it is boring I am told.?? is that true

end link