Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

No use, I thought the Medieval Banquet was an evening meal but it is a demonstration during the day of how the Medievalites cooked and a bit of food tasting. Very disappointing but I might join English Heritage anyway because the Castle is a fantastic place to walk around and about 4 visits pays for the membership.
    Have managed to find the larger version of the What, Where , When guide which shows 2 months but the Park Inn, Three Cups, Boars Head and the Prince Albert are about the only places to be listed. Of course it is up to people to let them know if they want to be in there and there is an e mail address. Maybe I could plan something for December and get it put in ???

An interesting advert in the Express to say the County Hotel is having a carvery and disco every night. It does not give any dates and I should not think it is starting from now until Christmas. I don't know how they can sustain it as it is a bit pricey. Has anyone ever been?

end link