Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have driven along Snargate Street to search for the modern gent but no luck at all. However I did peer into Bluebirds and see they have a dance on Saturday and another in about a month. I was about to book my ticket when I remembered the last time I went there and they sat me on a table with all the other odd people. Fair enough what else could they do? Anyway I thought no, it is free at The Dublin Man of War and dancing.
    I have picked up the small version of the whats on guide in the Prince Albert where they have lots of copies on the fireplace. I have bought the Dover Express and it is full of things to do.. The Ramada has some nice things on, Dover Castle is to have Medieval Banquet Nights which I missed out on last time they did that many, many years ago, and Sotiros in Hythe has some interesting do's. Just must study my diary now.
    Actually I wouldn't mind being a serving wench at the Medieval do's ..

end link