Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

He was waiting in the car park and I was waiting in the pub. I never stand around in car parks in case it rains. I started to talk to my ex tenant because I had some post for him. The date walked off in a huff and later e mailed me to say he was cross because he had been waiting in the car park from 7 o clock even though we had arranged to meet at 7.30. I came to the conclusion that the man was completely thick and not for me.
    He was bald and wasn't in his photo and he had obvious false teeth. He said hello then wanted sympathy for a little cold he had..what a moaner. I am thinking of taking Jean's advice from about 6 weeks ago..forget it.

I hope your photo is up to date Tony ... can anyone tell me doesTony really look like that or is he really a bald? with false teeth and nose hairs and worse only 5foot tall.??

end link