Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Having now seen the news coverage of this issue I have to say that I agree with John, Terry and the two Barrys. The Ghurkas could not have done more for this country if they had been British. Their defence of our country has been exemplory and it is a disgrace that they are being treated as they are. We owe so much to these wonderful men and to repay their loyalty with betrayal is downright disgusting.
    Keith I believe you work among some of these Ghurka families so I'm very surprised at your attitude.How you can say we have to "weigh up the pros and cons" I just don't know, and of course emotions will run high on this subject.
    I will support any campaign to get justice for these people, it's the least we can do to thank them for all they have done for us - the British people. The governments refusal to give them British citizenship is to be deplored.

end link