Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sheila you are so right. nothing more to add on what you have said. We had a lot more businesses take part this year and that is always good. Carnival is a great PR tool and even if you cannot get a float together, then fancy dress walkers can help.

Paul I am aereated because we have gone over this subject so many times before that it just borders on madness now.
    Do people honestly think that these ideas have not been looked at?? Trust me we have looked at every single option, and there really is no other route option available than the one we have now, so we have to live with it, whether we like it or not.

I never said I was confident that DTIZ would happen soon. What I know is that we had to change the route because at some point Russel st would become unavailable to us, and we had to plan for the future of carnival rather than wait until the last minute. This was on the reccomendation of DDC events group and other agencies involved.

That's just the way it is.

end link