Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

On the subject of these shop door sleepers i noticed a bit of a scam going on involving one,the one nearest to Timpsons. During the week i saw this particular one talking to a young lady in her 30s who was reasonably dressed and didnt look like a rough sleeper.She was arguing with the bloke about nearly having all the money,whatever this was about i dont know,anyway i had seen her during the day asking people for money with a convincing story that she had lost her money and needed the train money to get home. I later saw her asking someone and they gave her some money,later in the day she pulled the same old story again and tricked someone else,i saw her later on asking an elderly man for money for her train home and i stepped in and stopped her,she gave me alot of abuse and dissapeared. So if you,re in town and asked for money for train fare be careful.I should also add that she returned to the shop doorway sleeper several times during the day.I know this is correct as a good mate of mine works in a shop nearby.

end link