Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr Care wrote:
    Everywhere I go I see the bulk of people without masks with no intention of keeping away from anyone else. I do my best. I cross the road to avoid them... I am livid that these selfish people put my life at risk. I wear a mask to protect them but they do not wish to reciprocate. Should they contract this virus they will complain bitterly. It is all age groups not adhering to the rules. Sigh.

If I can pretend your mask protects me, then you can pretend I'm wearing a mask. Quid pro quo and all that. It'd be selfish not to, don't you think?

btw I hope you're not feeling too guilty about all those times you didn't wear a mask during previous killer viral epidemics; it must be difficult to live with the burden of thinking about all those lives you put at risk. Don't think I don't believe you mean what you say, though. The alternative would be for me to believe you're wearing a mask simply because of obedience to the random warblings of a clown in public office, and not through any choice of your own. And I need to protect my sides from bursting.

end link