Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It seems to have got out of hand with all the panic buying. Sainsbury’s have run out of delivery slots until mid April which I suspect is partly due to some people placing advance multiple orders to grab them.

Today their app was updated to allow, elderly and vulnerable customers who are not able to visit their stores due to self isolation, priority slots. They state that they are able to identify them through their normal shopping habits.......

(I told the wife that all the treats that she regularly buys for the grandchildren has probably put us in a different age group).

Very clever NOT as there are no means on the app of identifying those that fall into this group if they get their guess wrong so I rang them to ask for guidance....30 minutes later after countless messages and a load of thumping music, I gave up!

They’ve obviously think that they have sussed out our age and our health conditions together with self isolation would mean that we might not be around too long to use it up and it would be a waste.......OR we are younger than we think we are!

‘Er indoors must think that the former applies, as when one of my sons rang to ask if we needed some shopping and the first item that she told him was some dog biscuits as she only had one packet in stock!

end link