Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Firstly, I have to say that it isn't just Dover this behaviour is a national problem.

My son advised me that having got on an empty bus the other day in London in order to go to work the next person who got on chose to sit next to him - DOH how utterly stupid.

Despite my best efforts this morning to maintain a sensible 2m distance from others when I nipped out for a few fresh veg and some bread, the under 40's seem to think it doesnt apply to them and that leaving a gap between you and others is an invitation for them to step into it...

As for the excesses of bulk/panic buying this seems to be particularly noticeable amongst younger (I am 60 so many people are) people with 20-30 something year old men being particularly aggressive and ars*y about what they perceive to be their right ot behave like complete and utter dic*s.

On top of this we have the delightful prospect of teenagers becoming progressively more feral as the prospect of school recedes towards September and there boredom skyrockets - seems as good a reason as any to self-isolate...

end link