Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I just wonder how many children come home from the magical day out of seeing Father Christmas and say mummy I want to be tubby just like Father Christmas.

At the Mill we have hundreds of children over the years turn up to see him arrive and then go into the fairy tale Grotto and I do not know of any children who have commented on the size of Father Christmas. They are far too wrapped up in the magic of it all.

I do know however of children who have told Father Christmas stories of what they do and get up to and in one case two years ago the child who came out with how she was being bullied at school. Her mum was gob smacked but the girl came out with it because she trusted in Father Christmas not because he was fat, tall, short or skinny.

These people who come out with this crap need to get a life and stop trying to spoil childhood.

Guess what the Tooth Fairy is next on the list, she gets children to pull their teeth out.

Come and see Father Chistmas (a little tubby) this Saturday from 3.15 pm or Sunday from 2pm afternoon at the MIll.

end link