Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As a Royalist, I found the coverage from the national broadcaster, just perfect and respectable for a Monarch that has done more to bring the world together over the last 70 years than ANY politician.

But then I'm not ashamed to say that I loved the Queen, I love the monarchy and it would be a sad day if the anti-royals got their wish.

I don't care what others think (although you are entitled to your opinion, before I get shot down in flames!) as I was amongst friends when I queued for 10 hours, until 2.15am, on Sunday morning to pay my respects to one of the most awesome women that have ever lived.

I think there will always be detractors and supporters, although I'm bias I admit

I do feel sorry for the Royals as their grief has had to be in public and HD (and even Ultra HD) TV has made it even worse as you see absolutely everything. I feel sorry for Anne the most, she has stayed by her mother's side the entire time and she looked destroyed as time went on, certainly not how she looked when I met her last year.

May the Queen be looked after in whatever awaits us after we go, and God save the King.

end link