Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I agree with Keith .Why an eight year contract? .I is common sense that less vehicles and therefore less refuse collectors they were never going to catch up.I don’t wish to see people in flats and houses with small gardens not having their general waste left to rot but on the other hand why make people with garden waste being left out for weeks I.Yes take it to the tip if you have a car .On the other hand they are saying we must save the planet especially our MP and here we are encouraging people to visit the tip.How Many extra cars are there going up to the tip ..Creating air polution.You could not make it up .Little old ladies like me carefully washing plastic and bottles,Ensuring they go in the right bin.Stacking the newspapers and crushing card board ,only to find you have to go and take in one. Bin in and another one a few days later .
    You could not make it up .I heard from my Councillor he says they are working on it.There is only one answer .Get the bosses of Veolia in and thump the table .The Leader and Cabinet member.I had to do that some times on housing.Thats the only way .Show them you mean business,
    It’s no good putting out endless press releases telling us about grandeur schemes yet to come .How wonderful the Market Square and the Discovery Centre will look.
    Most people if they have Gardens keep them tidy carefully put waste into the green sacks .Keep their bins clean by carefully washing bottles etc and at the end of the day this I very important to people .

Get back to basics .

end link