Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Same here. After God knows how many years day collection changed from Mon To Fri.

Put out recycling week last Fri as per leaflet along with rest of street. Nothing collected.

Along with half street left out for following Monday just in case. Nothing collected.

Tuesday 'phoned DDC. Profuse apologies etc. Unable to offer any collection until next scheduled i.e. a week 'next' Friday.

Carried recycling boxes back through house walked into town.

Returned to find collection for road being finished for those who had left their recycling out from previous week (mostly absent DFLs)!

Banged head on wall. Drove two weeks newspapers and magazines and Amazon cardboard to recycling point at Sainsburys. Full.

Drove to recycling at back of Tides. Won't take cardboard. Sorted out paper from cardboard and drove cardboard home.

No parking spaces near home for me to use residents permit. Parked somewhere in Walmer with car full of cardboard and recycling boxes.

Walked home. Wrote post-it to remind me where I parked car. Banged head on wall again.

end link