Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Let me make it clear from the outset that I don’t have anything in particular against the royal family, especially Harry who certainly seems a decent guy. However, did I hear right tonight that his wife to be is to become a British citizen?
    How come? I thought that first of all you had to live here for five years and after that you could then take the absurd “ Life in the UK “ test and if lucky you might then gain British citizenship. And this of course is only after you’ve completed the previously required visa applications, health checks and supplied bucket loads of evidence of income and status etc., whilst also costing an arm and a leg.
    Perhaps I’ve got it all wrong and there is some special dispensation for USA luvvies?
    Ok, I know that I’m only a minion and no doubt a pleb to boot, but bitter and jealous, you bet!

Anyway, good luck to the happy couple.

end link