Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I dont have Sky so was unable to see this when it was broadcast. The DVD is now out and I have watched all 5 episodes and what a superb series it is.

He must win an award for what must be both the most dangerous documentary filmed and the most 'naturally' produced exposing the film crew to real and significant danger. Ross Kemp, who I know from Ultimate Force, has an image of a tough guy but, of course, is really a luvvy actor. It was quite funny when he was on the range having to learn how to fire an assault rifle, (he had to pass a test so he could defend himself in case of a 'last man standing' situation), when his score of 18 was announced (low but just enough to pass), the announcer said 'SAS my a*se'.....

I challenge anyone watching this not to feel a sense of pride in how our troops are conducting themselves in Afghanistan. Not long ago one of my clients, an Army reservist who has since re-joined full time is going to Afghanistan in May, told me how he was abused by some students in Canterbury when he was in the town centre in uniform. These ignorant fools branded him a 'child killer'. My blood boiled to hear that and just how he stopped himself giving them a good hiding I will never know.

This documentary series should be compulsory viewing in schools so the children can understand just what is happening.

If you have not seen it you will not regret buying the DVD.

end link