Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I dont know what is PC about this. It is all about standards and the way the BBC in so many ways chases the lowest common denominator.

I did not hear the original programme and at first did not bother to read what was said in the newspapers, then I caught what was said on the News and listened to more on the internet. While I did not send in a complaint, I certainly regard what happened to be utterly unacceptable behaviour for any broadcaster and verges on the illegal. I have a vested interest in the quality of broadcasting as do all of us with TV's and radios, and as such have a perfect right to object to such appalling broadcast behaviour.

Brand has gone and now Ross should be sacked. Time to make a stand for some decent standards to be imposed and to no longer accept the dross that we so often get served up.

end link