Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dover History Pages wrote:
    EH hardly have any money, they are a self funding charity, just look at at the peripherals of Dover Castle and the amount of Western Heights under their 'guardianship', they won't be interested on taking on the RPH !

I am well aware of the taper on funding from HMG to EH or whatever they call themselves.

Perhaps if they spent more time preserving our heritage rather than 're-imagining the idea of Englishness at heritage sites across the country' and pursuing a false narrative of the lie that 'we have always been a country of mass immigration' I might have more sympathy.

With 1,044,000 Members, an annual income of c.£40 million and every site I've visited being staffed mostly by 'volunteers' I don't see spending a few bob on DPH or indeed Fort Burgoyne which they are supposed to be looking after on our behalf to be asking too much.

end link