Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Good point Jan, there are plenty of careless pushchair users. It seems as though some parents think that by doing their bit to keep the species going entitles them to force you and your own children onto the road by walking side by side.

I'm fine with everyone having a bit of the pavement, it just requires all parties to have a bit of courtesy. As for bikes on roadside pavements, I agree there is no place or room for them. But when it comes to routes that have plenty of room, I think a bit of judgement and tolerance is just required by all.

Had a lovely cycle from Deal to Kingsdown today with my two little ones. Even in the stretches with no designated cycle path it works really well. That being said, my 4yr old girl (just off stablisers) did almost take out an inconsiderate pedestrian who was walking in the cycle path along the Strand.

end link