Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

THe previous contract for locking the gates to the rec was held by Connaght .It went to tender and a Mr Wright a local guy was awarded it .He is related to the clerk but full tender proceedures were observed .I dont think Jim held the contract for this part of Rec operations /.

IM sure Jim would be most upset that he is being talked about .Last year he was rather cross to say the least with his niece .In fact he apologised for any misguided information ./

I think this is a private matter for Jim j and as I understand he understood why his tender was not accepted .
    I think I shall have to start looking at other Parish Councils maybe Whitfield or Ash Maybe you could start looking into DDC contracts pleasant way to spend a sunny day .Sheli if you had attended the AGM you could have asked the questions .The people present could have answered .all ten councillors were present plus of course the clerk .

end link