Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The jokes page is a quietly successful page with more than 10,000 viewers so far, so people are liking it. We have, its true, had some complaints before from members of the public about some of the content. My feeling is, and nobody is ever sure they are 100% right on things like this, but my feeling us that they are jokes and most people just see them that way.

The complaints before were because of the sexual nature of some of the jokes but as long as we dont go totally too far then I think its okay. But of course there would have to be a line at some point and when we see it we'll know I reckon.

In the case of Rogers one, well I thnk its okay and funny, but of course I wouldnt like anyone to be upset with it. There are often Irish jokes on there that dont show us Paddy's in a good light either but I always take them in the spirit of fun myself, but I am sure there are others that wouldnt. But there we are, this is really of the same nature of the problem as discussed on the Paki thread.

end link