Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Thanks for all the tips and advice there guys and gals..its very good. Jeane that's very accurate because I can see I am making all those mistakes. I am now having a swivel higher chair delivered by Barry and Colette in the next few days to keep me on par with the desk, its one from the oul office days.Yes interesting about trackball BarryW. I can see how that would be less of a problem. And of course Brian is right..being totally blitzed would make it all ideal, but and I say but, I might have a tendency then to spout gibberish. Not something I ever do ...ahem ...

Colette & Maggie yes I need help I know... but wimmin are hard to come by...and yes you are right I need two...one to type my every thought on the keyboard and one to mop my fevered brow as I gaze on bedazzled at the speed of those keyboard flitting fingers.

....its still murder alas.

end link