Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So, this country now has the security risk from religious groups, (governments and the media call them terrorist groups), raised from real importance to serious or critical. Sorry, is there a difference there? I have mentioned before as to why the word `terror` seems to be such a popular word, rather than `religion`. Bin Laden is, (like it or not), an intelligent man, and intelligent people don`t just go round blowing people up, they have to have a driving force, and as Richard Dawkins so aptly puts it, that driving force is religion. Yes, some are misusing religion for their own ends, but it`s religion at the heart of it all. Why is the media so frightened of using the `R` word. I`m not, or never have been against people believing in things, but let`s have `crystal clear English` within the press and media. I wasn`t coming onto this subject anymore, but I couldn`t help hearing the news on the box earlier which I usually avoid like the plague, for the above reason amongst many.

end link