Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Seriously (for once) Howard, and I know it's totally non-PC, since Charles Hawtree lived (and died) in Deal I suspect there would be a market for a post-modernist ironic almost permanent film-festival of the 31 Carry On films.

For less than the price of a London Cinema ticket non LGBTQQIAAP ** community persons could have a day away from the 'woke' bubble on HST1 and enjoy a bit of normality and enjoy proper pubs and good food and a walk down the (soon to be) Pier of the Year?

** For info I got this e-mail from KCC this week! FFS!

Please see below a wider definition of the initials contained in my KCC report last night

As I am discovering this is a difficult issue and only really brought to my attention as we do have in Deal Walmer and Sholden a number of per teen children who have been “officially” recognised as belonging to the LGBTQQIAAP community

L = Lesbian = Women who orientate to women sexually

G = Gay = Men who orientate to men sexually

B = Bi-sexual = Men / Women who are orientated to both Men & Women

T = Transsexual = The gender they most identify with differs from their birth gender

Q = Queer = Someone who does not want be specifically labelled. This is also used by the LGBTQQIAAP in an attempt to re gain the word from popular usage where it is mostly used as a form of abuse

Q = Questioning = A person exploring their own sexuality, attempting to find their own identification

I = Intersex = An individuals body is not definitive to that particular gender. This can have a physical manifestation as well as biological

A = Allies = Heterosexuals supporting LGBTQQIAAP issues

A = Asexual = Attracted to any gender or persuasion

P = Pan-sexual = Sexual attraction not based on any gender and may be fluid when it comes to identifying their own sexual identification

These descriptions are brief and if you wanted to find out more about this complex subject

https://metrocentreonline.org

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me

I believe the phrase 'Christ on a Bike' comes to mind?

N.B. Mental Health Awareness Week 2019 will take place from Monday 13 to Sunday 19 May 2019.

end link