Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Just to level things up a bit.
    Bob Crow the general secretary of the RMT is of the old union school, i have no idea who the T.S.S.A. gen sec is and as john says they are a non striking assoc(not union)

Then you have this up and coming UNITE union large number of members who also seem to be getting a lot of coverage lately.

So the unions are still out there, and I have to say I would rather have someone like Bob Crow representing me(as he has done) than someone who is just going to roll over and let employers poo all over us.

Unions will a;lways be around and long may they continue and hopefully in time an even playing field created between employers/employees.

No one wants to go back to the union days where members were called out over a tea break dispute. where thousands went on strike.

But at the moment(even under this govt) the employers do what they want, and the only losers are the workers.

blimey, was only going to do a couple of lines!!

end link