Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi all...just a quick one, missus, but I thought the imminent arrival of Question Time to our fair home town would cause much more of a ripple of excitement on this forum.

The chance to get the town back on a national platform, albeit for an hour on a Thursday evening, is without doubt a great boon.

No doubt a load of bleeding-heart wet-leftie Dubris-hating Canterbury-istas (and trough-quaffing Whitfield New Town fetishists too?) will be shipped in to trot out the usual projectionist 'elephant in the room' pathology that serves Dover so badly - and unfairly - in the nation's psyche.

But, hey ho, let's hope Dimblebum's hothouse (the Maison Dieu, I presume, because the Eight Bells is double-booked that night, so I hear) comprises some 'simpatique' coves who will positively promote the cause of Douvres, should there be an opportunity to do so amid the usual yadda-yadda postulations about the bigger political 'ishoos'.

White Army (DAFC), regards all,

Andy

end link