Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I certainly could not challenge your views on free movement of capital, gross roll up, offshore investing etc, that's your province not mine and I certainly am not trying to tar everyone with the same greedy brush, but, you mention the dishonest ones that use these practices but you do not condemning them?
    That is what is upsetting people, these fiddles, including big bonus's to fat cats, etc, have been going on for too many years, initially on the quiet, which was bad enough, but now they are there, in the media, for everyone to see and still, they are getting away with it. Because it has become common practise and according to them, is within their rules, does not make it right.
    Honest wage for honest work, I heard an elderly man say on breakfast TV this morning that he used to get a bonus every week, "They called it a Pay Packet"

end link