Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Although I have stopped operating the Dover Loyalty Scheme, I m still sending out emails to all those on my email address groups and would like to post them on here - for your information too.

Here are the most recent ones - I can't put the posters that I attach to the emails on here - it doesn't work, so it's just the text.

If there is any further info. that you'd like about any of them, email me and I'll let you know.

"Good Morning

Wondering what to give this Christmas (or anytime of the year) ? Look no further than Dover's very own "Curiosity of Dover" and "Allan Hughes Quality Menswear".

Curiosity, in Cannon Street, has a shop full of surprises - all with the WOW-Factor: from Swarovski Crystal and Moorcroft Pottery, to Elisa and Border Finer Arts and much, much, more. Wonderful things to give.

Allan Hughes, just across the road from Curiosity, also has a shop full of quality goods, this time, clothes.
    From suits, winter-coats, jackets, shirts and trousers, to a full range of wedding attire as well as shoes, socks, cuff-links, ties and a full range of smart-casual and holiday wear, for that winter-cruise or holiday.

Two great shops, both with a very comprehensive range of quality, affordable goods.

I have created a poster for each of them, which is attached to this email - both have been checked for viruses, so are safe to download.

Please mention that you heard about them from me.

Kind Regards - have a good week-end.

Roger"

Another one was (again, no posters are attched here)

"Good Morning

Just wanted to let you know that Ann and Pam's, the Florists in Cherry Tree Avenue, Dover now offer a Quality Gift Delivery Service too.

From a favourite magazine subscription, to hampers of food, beers, wines or spirits - even champagne; there's many more gift ideas to choose from, including of course, flowers !

To make sure your sweet-heart gets the present they deserve - for any occasion, call into Ann & Pams.

I have created a poster with more information on it and attached it to this email - it has been checked for viruses, so is safe to down-load.

Please mention to them, you heard about it from me.

Kind Regards - have a good Sunday.

Roger"

and:

"Good Morning

After all the excitement (and expense) of Christmas and New Year, January will be a long, long month. To have something to look forward to, the Mayor of Dover has organised two Sunday lunches, both with entertainment - the first is at the beginning of February (2009) with the Swingtime Sweethearts and the second is at the end of March, with Barry Goss.

I have two posters attached to this email, which gives details of both events - both have been checked for viruses, so are safe to downoad.

Great music, Great food and very, very affordable, so come along, meet Mr. Mayor - Dover Town Councillor Mrs. Diane Smallwood and really enjoy your Sunday lunchtime.

Have a good week.

Roger"

That'll do for this posting, I'll put some more on another one.

Roger

end link