Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dan Hannan is a conviction politician who speaks the truth as he sees it, far too many are cowed by the system and political correctness. I find it amazing how people say they want honest politicians who speak the truth and as soon as one says something from the heart with which they disagree we see personal attacks on him.

We have to get away from this overreaction to anyone who critisises the NHS. It is this kind of over reaction that leave the NHS fossilised and inefficient. Any suggestion of radical reform or critisism and they are castigated and it is used as a political battering ram. It would be better for the UK health system if we had a honest debate about the NHS and listened to people like Dan and have an intelligent discussion.

I do agree with him. If we were in the USA's positon we would not have the NHS system now if we had any sense and as I said other countries were not foolish enough to copy what we did in 1947. Yes, Brian, I do have experience of the French system and it is excellent. We can learn a lot from how that works. It offers a far better service than the NHS and provides better results.

Sid - once again rather than participate in a sensible discussion you resort to the kind of pointless diatribe that I,mostly, these days just ignore. You just make a fool out of yourself with the way you are writing.

end link