Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith

I replied about what the cost would be - I dont know yet! it depends on what you want and what information I have by tonight, when I said i would get as much info as I could together - we are working on that daily and esp today. If we had a total I would give it but it just isnt that simple and I repeat myself when I say that we need to know what this eves meeting has as priorities. Its called consultation.!!

I do wish on this thread some of you could get off politics. It has been pointed out that there are two issues and I am not interested at the moment in blaming everyone or anyone. I am interested in knowing what the need is for a tourist office in the town or even planting and tidying. I have said we can't do everything

It proves that Politics ARE messing with local matters and despite the flack saying there were no politics at Town level it is so and has been for many years. I don't believe that the Town should be subject to politics and that is why the Dover Alliance exists. I am getting on with this job because I am Dovorian and want the best result.

So lets have constructive comments.

D

end link