Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

But Howard they should be affected,a decrease in DDC ok small,and a rise in DTC if they take them on,only a larger rise than the small decrease.The problem is you will get your 4.95% increase at DDC even with them 'selling' off the Toilets,Tourism,etc and there is more to come,watch the playing fields,then the Town Council who were having a 0% increase will if they take on everything a 10%-perhaps even 20% increase.
    Now DDC's increase say will be just over £6.00 a year on band B,The Town council's increase will be just over £5 a year at 10% or on 20% a £10 a year increase,so a increase of between £11 to £16,depending on what the Town Council take on.If they decide not to take on the toilets and I am not a Town Councillor so I don't know,the rise will be DDC £6 and DTC £0,this of course doesn't take into account any increase from KCC, Kent Police Authority of Kent Fire and Rescue.Now the arguement may be that is little to pay for having public toilets,that is not for me to decide.

end link