Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Roger I was told by an officer it was Nigel's decision,so when I went back to find the Cabinet mins or the Council Mins,there weren't any,the exact words were from the officer was.
    'Don't blame me it was Nigel Coller's idea' That Roger is why you can't find anything on it,because there is no paper work,it was discussed if it was discussed in a non public enviorment.But at DDC on Wednesday I will attemp to find out who knew,and who made the decision.This is not being political in so far as that is my job on Scrutiny to challenge decisions,and find out how,why and when,and I certainly will.
    The other thing you said don't make Nigel the scape-goat,then you say he should tell us his reasons,I agree I am not calling for his head,far from it Nigel is a friend and he works hard for Dover,but I want the toilets open!

end link