Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Bern could not have put better myself .There is nothing too complicated here that would not have had those toilets reopened .The DTC as is their right have deemed to call a public meeting .Seven working day has to be given and a notice displayed .

I know for a fact that DDC gave the costings of the cleaning of the toilets to DTC back in November.I have been in politics longer than most .Jim Hood probably beats me by a few years and Paul Watkins by one .

I always make sure of my facts especially on an open forum which can be ready by many which includes the press .

This is turning into a blame culture .Tourism yes talks have been going on for some while as indeed the Play areas an issuie which never got resolved
    What I cant seem to get over to some forum posters is the fact the other Town Councils plus parishes are paying for their own facilities .Its a complete red herring to state people outside of Dover use the toilets .Are we going to have people in St Margatets and Sandwich putting up the barriers ".You cant come in because you dont pay for out facilities ."

I was trained to be an Instructor back in the sixties .We had several lessons on how to deal with red herrings we as time goes on know all about these .

There is one person who doesnt post on here who is stirring it .

I know who you are so come out and of the wood work
    Forget Politically aspirations and get the toilets opened .

end link