Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Wakey wakey Ken I posted re notice posting 240.Now how about this on my audit trail On 6th November a letter was sent to Parish Councils and Town Councils re develoution of services .........On 26th November at the meeting of the Full Town Council and not all members were present .This was discussed .I as a councillor can read between the lines of minutes however minute 431 does state a consultation meeting would be held to discuss the Mayors notice handed round at the meeting .Well JO public would not know what the note was about and the resolved minute doesnt either .
    There was a policy meeting on 1st December but this was not discussed there was also an extrodaniary meeting 7th December to discuss the Christmas lights .No where is any more mention made re the develoution of services .

Now the question to be asked is what communication DDC received back re the 26th meeting and why has it taken two months to call the consultation meeting .

Lots of questions and veryu poor communication .This was not a tuppenny halfpenny item was it .?
    A consultation meeting held earlier and a letter to DDC would have saved people being inconvenienced .

end link