Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith
    I dont remember a question unanswered but I am trying to give facts and not detract from the negotiations in which we are engaged.. Unfortunately there are very many misconceptions in this thread and the answer to that is our that by the 20th maybe we can correct some of these.

Fact there is never enough in any pot to satisfy the needs of us Dovorians we have been neglected for many decades.

The DTC Budget is published and we settled on our next years budget in December.

This isnt about toilets but about a whole range of services that we have to consider and balance. The Mayors excellent statement highlights this.

We are not in dispute with the DDC we are negotiating and obtaining Data.

None of the challenges are at all simple. Witness the variety of solutions above. All take time and resources to consider and must be reported to our published cycle of committees - but anyway they need to be in accordance with Governance. Thus properly considered with full facts available.

I am not happy with the witch hunt philosophy , Nigel for example has worked very hard for many years and i am sure there is a good reason for his alleged comments. He is a very capable and energetic Councillor.

end link